Boy With Milk Allergy Dies From Eating Chocolate. Learn How To Be Proactive

The following story just breaks my heart! Recently, an 11-year-old boy in the United Kingdom named Raffi Pownall died after eating a chocolate bar. He had a dairy allergy, and Raffi’s father, who gave him the bar, thought it was dairy-free. Turns out, the bar contained milk powder.

5 healthy reasons you may want to choose gelato over ice cream

Gelato recently went viral after i-Creamy, a gelato store in Sydney, Australia, posted the most gorgeous photos of their flower-shaped gelato on Instagram. However, though beautiful, it’s the health benefits we’re most excited about.

Who said chocolate is a guilty pleasure?

The world seemed to rejoice when dark chocolate was pronounced a “healthy” food. Finally, after decades of every edible pleasure being slapped with a “DO NOT EAT” sign, we have something that’s delicious, luxurious, has a little caffeine and might prevent heart attacks.

Share Your Story And Help Others Live Healthier Lives

Add My Story

Newsletter

Related Products

Minerals - The Forgotten Nutrient: Your Secret Weapon for Getting and Staying Healthy

We recommend Science-Based Products from Metagenics